The October theme was Halloween & Pumpkins, a real autumn pick-me-up to help get ready for the winter and snuggle up! All the treats and even the vitamins in this box were VEGAN too! Get one of the last remaining boxes HERE!
- Ceramic Pumpkin Mug with Lid– It either comes in light green or black and we think they are the cutest thing since puppies. We’ve even been told ‘they made coffee 10 times better’ and we can believe that! You can get a mug from our shop HERE.
- Sloane’s Pumpkin Spice Chocolate– A delicious, easy and trully satisfying hot chocolate. We can’t get enough of it and nor can our subscribers. The perfect comfort after dinner with delicious spices for that extra autumn feel.
- VITL Vitamin D– Completely vegan softgelVitamin D tin – 30 days worth of vitamins to take during the whole month of November to prepare for the winter.
- Anatomicals Chocolate Face Mask– We are huge fans of face masks and chocolate. This combo seemed like a match made in heaven and now we’ll try not to lick our face!
- MOMA Almond butter & salted caramel porridge pack– Nothing beats porridge for breakfast once the cooler weather sets in. We are thrilled to have been able to include MOMA’s delicious vegan porridge in this month’s box.
- Halloween Pen – A massive hit amongst our subscribers because fun stationery 100% makes a student write better notes. 😉
- Quote Card of The Month– Including the wonderful quote: “There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch.” Robert Breault
- The Tub Zine –including a recipe, horror film selection, info on the products and more.